Oilfield Fluid Hauling Experts
Blue Ray Trucking offers expert fluid hauling services for the Bonnyville, Conklin, Ft. McMurray, and Lloydminster areas. This also includes the Lakeland area.
Reliable Oilfield Services
Blue Ray Trucking provides reliable oilfield fluid hauling services for the heavy crude industry. With that, we are a proud major contributor to the oilfield service industry of the Northeast Alberta oil sands repository.
We provide a high volume of transportation for oilfield fluids to and from drilling sites. Areas include Cold Lake, Bonnyville, Lac La Biche, Conklin, Fort McMurray, and throughout the lakeland areas. With over 40 oilfield tanker trucks, Blue Ray Trucking can easily haul your oilfield fluids. This may be drilling fluids, heavy oil, or waste oil. Once we load your oilfield fluids, we can transport to and from well sites/plant facilities. Most importantly, all of this performed in a safe and efficient manner.
Fully covered to haul UN1267, 1268, 3266, 1993
Types of Oilfield Fluids & Facilities
- Heavy Oil & Crude Oil
- Drilling Fluids, Drilling Mud & Condensate
- Bitumen, Sales Oil, and Clean Oil
- Off-spec Oil & Waste Oil
- Produced Water
- Fresh Water
- SAGD Pads & SAGD Plants
- Conventional Oil Well Pads
- Cleaning Facilities
- Pipeline Terminals
- Other Plant Facilities
We make Transporting Oilfield Fluids Easier for our Clients
In detail, we can haul condensate to your SAGD plants or cleaning facilities to blend with your bitumen. After that, your clean oil or sales oil from the SAGD plants is hauled safely to pipeline terminals or rail trans-loading facilities. For the purpose of transporting to market via pipeline or rail.
Here are more of our fluid hauling services:
- Let us haul your off-spec oil from the SAGD pads to a cleaning facility for transporting to market.
- Additionally, we provide trucking services for other oil well pads such as conventional oil wells and disposal wells.
- We can also transport produced water & waste oil from SAGD facilities to waste treatment facilities and disposal wells.
- Lastly, we service SAGD & conventional oil production facilities with a competent & highly trained team of professional drivers.
Blue Ray Trucking manages operations in a manner that protects the environment and the health and safety of employees, customers, and contractors and the public, while fully complying with applicable laws and regulations.
As a team, we will continuously work to streamline efficiencies and improve performance with only one goal: Client Satisfaction.
Blue Ray Trucking Oilfield Fluid Hauling
Proud to be Serving Alberta Including:
- Ft. McMurray
6210 49 Ave
Canada T9N 2M5
Dispatch / 24 Hours